Sunday, January 1, 2017

Bonhams Auction

I always look forward to browsing through the offings at Bonhams Motorcycle Auction this time of year. Obviously there are always tons super highly desirable high dollar bikes (Flying Merkel, Crocker, knucklehead, Vincent, etc.). As cool as they are lots of the time I as excited about some of the less exotics. In any case here are a few that caught my eye.
1936 Norton International
1936 Harley Davidson Knucklehead
1938 Harley Davidson WLDR
  
 1952 Ducati 60cc Racing Engine - if you aren't familiar with the Cucciolo this is how you build a beautiful Italian engine that fits between a bicycle's cranks
 
1981 Suzuki RM250 - my first and only brand new motorcycle was a 1981 RM125. I guess I'm also getting vintage... I've always thought they were very pretty though and the '81 RM125 was a fantastic bike.

No comments:

})();